A week ago I finally became one with summer. Now we are in love, summer and I. Days spent in a nice relaxed office seconds from my parent's house, afternoon's by the pool in the backyard, evenings watching crime shows/comedians/movies with my family...I'm very blessed. I do miss my friends and maybe even Norman. ;)
Lisa was in town a weekend ago and we had a blast with Sarah and the twins that Sunday night! We all became even more engrossed in the AMAZINGNESS that is Guitar Hero with a short break to THE Starbucks* for a fun game of Urban Myth.
The Starbucks refers to
This is our neighborhood pub, if you will, and also the very first Starbucks I ever went to. So many memories...good times, good times.SJP's new clothing line Bitten is exclusively available at Steve & Barry's. While, I've never been able to find any clothing for myself there, I did pick up these
Last post I mentioned Britain's new ingenue, ADELE and her song "Hometown Glory" that was featured on the finale of Grey's Anatomy. I browsed through more of her music and ended up getting her album >
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I've watched live performances, read interviews/reviews and friended her on MySpace (how she was found) and Facebook. Check out some videos of her music on the left side of the page! I highly recommend "Chasing Pavements" - "Tired" - "The Same" - "Cold Shoulder" and of course "Hometown Glory"!I wish people were around. I watched the MTV Movie Awards tonight and felt very 14. While Seth Rogen lighting up was the highlight, the Wayne's World sketch seemed desperate and Transformers winning 'best picture' is a laugh.
1 comment:
I miss your face. And your randomness. And your perpetually caffeinated state of mind. And I'm going to check out Adele. Right now, in fact.
Post a Comment