Sunday, May 4, 2008

Anything Goes

Time. (sigh) Time is running at the speed of light right now and I need a break. The realities of: taking finals, being a senior, moving home for 3 months, the year in phi lamb ending and saying goodbye to some of my best friends - didn't hit me until Friday. I teared up in the fancy 2nd floor computer lab of the business college while formatting the agenda for chapter. 1. I rarely cry in computer labs, especially that one. 2. I never work on an agenda until hours before go-time.

I feel like I have wasted so much time and now I'm paying for it. This applies to having to seriously cram for my Business-Finance Final (it's on Tuesday night, please keep the prayers a commin) and a host of many other things.

I'm not ready to leave. I'm not ready to say goodbye. Yes, this last month has been exhausting but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

On Saturday the girls and I took pictures all over campus. These are the four gorgeous/amazing/encouraging women I've been blessed to serve phi lamb with this last year: Emily, Erin, Cherilyn & Meredith. We had a long Chapter Sunday night filled with memories, cookies, laughter and tears.

:) nope, I can't fly.

Everything will come together and I'll be home in a week. I'm meditating on Philippians 4:6-7. I'm looking forward to rest and relaxation/job hunting.

Ready...set...go...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Why the hell can't you fly?? When I created you, you had wings, what'dja do with 'em? If I hear of you pawning them for some horse, I'll be very disappointed... and more than slightly amused.

Samantha said...

love you mary kathy.

emmy said...

you're not stupid, you're pretty.

emmy said...

update your dang blog, chatty k!