It's wonderful that so many shows are incorporating new music into their shows. An interesting form of product placement, but I LOVE it. Check out "Hometown Glory" by Adele. It is definitely the montage song of the year.
Here is another song that I can also relate to:
R.E.M ~ "Houston"
If the storm doesn't kill me the government will
I've got to get that out of my head
It's a new day today and the coffee is strong
I've finally got some rest
So a man's put to task and challenges
I was taught to hold my head high
Collect what is mine,
Make the best of what today has
Houston is filled with promise
Laredo is a beautiful place
Galveston sings like that song that I loved
Its meaning has not been erased
And so there are claims forgiven
And so there are things that are gone
Houston is filled with promise
Laredo is a beautiful place
Galveston sings like that song that I loved
Its meaning has not been erased
And some things, they fall to the wayside
Their memory is yet to be still
Belief has not filled me
And so I am put to the test
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short list of recent blessings in my life:
- The new job is going really well.
- My car has a SEXY new radiator and I have AIR CONDITIONING!!
- aerie by American Eagle has a beautiful new store in a mall near my house.
- "How the Garcia Girls Spent the Summer" is out and playing at an indie theatre in Houston ~ hopefully I will get to see it soon!
- My mom and I are on good terms again. :)
3 comments:
Okay this has nothing to do with the post.
Who would freaking want to date Alex Karev?
What are your thoughts on the season finale of Grey's?
LAVENDER! :)
Post a Comment