Oh irony... my easiest class (Human Relations) is painfully boring; the class with the most interesting topic (Advertising Media) has an awful teacher; the class with the best course structure and instructor is over a topic I am increasingly cynical about: Negotiation & Sales. The other two (Advertising Research and New Product Development) fit into the middle. I don't have strong opinions on those in either direction. It's funny sometimes how life works out.
Every time I call home I hear depressing news. I don't mean earth-shattering but enough to change my mood. I hate that. I feel like I can't do anything to make things better and that there is this perpetual dark cloud hanging over the people I love the most. I know that we can always hope and pray, trusting God that He knows what's up and has everything in His arms. But I don't want to read a few verses or a passage saying this. I don't want a song reaffirming it. I don't want a touching devotional. I don't want to cry. I want all these ugly situations to go away. God, just fix life.
It's never that simple is it my friends?
I do put my faith in the God. I will read the verses, pray the prayer, sing the song and cry out to a Father who loves me.
But I feel it is appropriate to note my instinctual reaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment