Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 begins

I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is amazing and worth everything I've put in and then some. (I'm LOVING Science and the NEW CAMPUS! The semester is off to a great start and I'm excited for the mastery charts to be filled with stickers!)

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I don't talk to myself as much anymore. In college I used to talk to myself in an ebonics accent.

I’ve come to realize that I need. . .free time each day.

I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . .people don't expect the best in others.

I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .i text people.

I’ve come to realize that money… will never be enough.

I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .enjoy sleeping in.

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are some of the best people I know.

I’ve come to realize that my mom…is my biggest fan.

I’ve come to realize that my cell phones. . . are wonderful despite their low battery life (i might have a blackberry and an iphone...one I don't have to pay for.) I know it's ridiculous.

I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . embodies perserverance.

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .more people are engaged or pregnant.

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . will be crazy but fun when we perform our Life Science parody to the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".

I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . .be in a serious relationship, like one FB worthy.

I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .I've got stuff to do!

I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are the best a girl could ask for...even if I don't get to talk to them as often as I'd like.

I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is a fresh start.

I’ve come to realize that my husband. . .is out there somewhere, hopefully drinking coffee, lovin Jesus and listenning to good music.

I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .make a much bigger effort in joining a Christian community.

I’ve come to realize that I love. . . the sheets I got from Christmas.

I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are a lot of fun. I do enjoy group shots.

I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of loosing a loved one.

I’ve come to realize that my life. . .has its ups and downs.

No comments: