Who doesn't love Christmas?
I wish I got into the season more this year. I need watch It's a Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street. I also need to have attended more Christmas services. I do enjoy advent season.
I saw Up in the Air last night with one of my best friends, Danielle. We bonded over a mutual love of the game of life in the 6th grade and have remained good friends ever since. In June I'll be a bridesmaid in her wedding.
The movie, staring the dreaming George Clooney, was interesting. I could relate to it much more than I thought initially.
I fell head over heels in LOVE with the television hit Glee. I reccommend that everyone watch it asap.
2010 is full of hope and promise. I'm looking forward to it.
Until then, I'm going to continue to enjoy my new iPhone, lounging at my parent's house, and eating home made fudge :).
2 comments:
I suggest you watch Christmas Vacation or A White Christmas. That does the trick every time.
FYI: I'm back to blogging. Or at least I'm gonna try.
Post a Comment