Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update of sorts

I found some great deals at Ann Taylor Loft today with my mom. :) Tonight my dad and I going to see Leap Year because he wants to see a romantic comedy.

30 Rock continues to amaze me and I'm glad Desperate Housewives and Grey's are back. Lost and Damages are starting up soon!!

My iPhone was stolen while I was out Friday night. No bueno. At least an earthquake didn't destroy the infrastructure of the country I live in our separate me from my loved ones. I'm keeping this in perspective and hoping it will be resolved without much hassle.

I gave my kiddos a hard for using that time of the month as an excuse in PE this week and I think karma has come for me.

Have I mentioned how happy I am teaching Life Science? Surprisingly, I'm really loving it! We're getting a salt water aquarium this week.

I'm interested in blogging more. To help me with this please ask me any question. I'm curious as to what you'll come up with ;).

No comments: