
Now, I have to list 5 of my fabulous addictions and then pass it on to five others.
1. Britney Spears -> Homegirl is back! I definitely got all dressed up and watched the MTV special and pre-show with friends. Now, you all know I have a plethora of females artists in my music library. What makes Britney so special? She doesn't really possess a talent for singing but has 'made-it'. She is the epitome of 21st Century American Pop Culture and no matter how much techno is in her music - it sells like Starbucks during finals week. I can't not like her, despite anything the tabloids say. I hope she makes it and that she has a happy and successful professional & personal life.
2. coffee -> I drink at least 2 cups every day though most days it doesn't exceed that. I love the taste. I love the way the caffeine makes me feel. I have coffee decorations in my room (even coasters and magnets). The smell of it soothes my soul and relaxes me.
3. surfthechannel.com and sidereel.com -> I enjoy watching all my tv shows and select movies online and commercial free. They stream fast and are free!
4. Tina Fey -> GirlCrush! She's on Vanity Fair's Janurary cover and the accompanying article made me so happy, http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2009/01/tina_fey200901 . My not-so-secret aspirtation, aside from being a mailman, is to be a stand up comedian. I love to watch Tina and take note of her quick wit and timing.
5. clearing out my phone history -> multiple times a day I will erase all texts and phone call logs. Sometimes, if a text is extra special, I might save it for awhile. But somehow, having empty entries on my phone gives me a sense of accomplishment.
2 comments:
i'm a britney fan too...you said it best "i can't not".
miss you.
1. I never gave up on the girl, for the record. Even if she is a hot box of crazy. She's also a hot box of sexy.
2. Wait, you like coffee?
3. Thanks for the tip on these!
4. I just picked up that issue of Vanity Fair. Love her.
5. That's OCD. But I love you anyway.
Post a Comment