Recently life has thrown me some curve balls. There are so many new and different things that my mind is consumed in thought with now. I guess that is true every year but it's sticking out to me now.
The one thing that will never change is my friendship with you gals from phi lambda. No matter what I think I'm going to do professionally, who I might be dating, how I style my hair - you girls love and support me. I cannot thank you enough for that.
I'm sorry I don't post more often. But in 2009 I WILL be coming to Tallequah, Tulsa and NYC so get excited, hopefully even Denver!
"Dream On" - Robyn
"Your Ex Lover is Dead" the Stars
4 comments:
you're pretty.
Love the pictures below and love this post! Life does throw curve balls sometimes, doesn't it? :)
Tahlequah...not Tallequah...now you know why we say "the Quah". And you better be headed this way.
You better be headed to Denver.... and I dunno about the hair thing... that one driver's license pic was pretty terrifying ;)
Post a Comment