I hope everyone had a delightful Christmas! I enjoyed spending the day with my family and watching almost half of season one of The Bob Newhart Show followed by Iron Man.
Here are some highlights:
~ Earlier this week I went back to work for the real estate company I worked for this last summer. Thankfully, I get a few days off and then I will be there for a bit next week before leaving for Miami with band.
~ My grandparents are coming in this afternoon and I'm looking forward to seeing them. I think we all might venture to the museum of natural science & history this weekend.
~ My sister and I saw Milk last week and I highly reccommend it.
~ I love getting to see old friends and hang out in 70 degree weather!
~ I'm working on the family christmas letter. Yes, we are "that" family. Yes, it's hilariously tacky. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment