Craptastic November is prevailing. I am overwhelmed with school - stressed beyond imagine with finishing every assignment/paper/project, searching for a post-college job, attempting to graduate, filled with guilt for not making a better effort in serving phi lamb, exhausted with band and beyond ready to be in Houston next week. However, I now have to stay in town Monday (instead of riding home with parents-they are coming up for the game) so I'm buying a plane ticket I can't afford for early Tuesday. I wonder if the money I'm spending on the 2 tickets (one for Tuesday - one for that Friday) = $260 is worth it. I'm selfish in wasting money to go home but I haven't stepped foot in that house since early August. My family has had a trying last few months and I haven't been there to support them. I want to spend time with them. My sister and I have even been having nice phone calls lately and I'm looking forward to spending time with her.
My attempts in finding my parents tickets to the Tech game have been unsuccessful. They are coming FOR ME. They took off work and are driving up FOR ME. They are spending money we don't really have FOR ME. They LOVE ME. I, in return, can't even assure them that I have tickets. I feel horrible about this and I really don't want them to have to resort to scalping. Please share any advice you have for rectifying this.
Third Eye Blind's new EP, Red Star, is inappropriate. It's nothing that will amaze America and top the charts but somehow that makes me like them more. The tracks have that dauntingly cheery typical 3eb sound to them infused with lyrics I enjoy.
If I'm not rocking the ^ you can bet I'm jamming to dirty south hip-hop. "Big Pimpin" - "Move Bitch" - "Party Up" and "Holidae In" are wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment