"Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista" I miss phi lamb. Okay, I am still active and actually have 0 absences. But I miss it. I miss when I went to every event and stayed for hours cleaning because I knew that afterwards I would go somewhere fun with the girls. I miss knowing everyone's name and something more about them. When I picture 'phi lamb' some of the key people in the picture are not around anymore. I find myself telling stories to pledges and having to explain who everyone is. I know this a part of college. I DO enjoy the current chapter. I have made some amazing new friends this fall and look forward to the events that will come this spring. Still...part me thinks back to 2ply, chapters in Adams room 300, when I was the freshman who fed everyone in the caf, staying up late with team Spice to ensure that everything was ready for the next event, endless trips to sonic and classic 50s, speaking in the Borat accent for 3 weeks, writing notes during Psychology with Sam, etc.
More people are graduating in December and leaving. :(
I added "Heres to the Nights" by Eve 6 to my current On-the-Go playlist. The perfect graduation song because it's not pure cheese (Vitamin C), or horribly over used ("Time of Your Life").
Since I'm still on the sentimental train, here are some more AMAZING videos for you to enjoy:
2 comments:
I miss you! Just so you know, both you and Jason Mraz had blog updates, and I read yours first. That's love.
what about Consuela and the Beta's and do you really have to tell stories about who i am? If so, I think it's soooooooo freakin' cool. I mean that might be legend status or something right?
Post a Comment