Wednesday, October 29, 2008

because I've made Sam endure oinon breath too many times ;)

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
work ~ Industrial Engineering Department @ OU
Pride Field haha
campus ~ specifically Price-Business, Gaylord-Journalism, Catlett-Music and the Union
Starbucks :)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Sam
team Spice Up Your Life
Lindsey
Alex

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Raising Canes
Jimmy Johns
BJ's
McAllisters

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
Home in Houston with my family
Seeing a show in New York City with Emily
Touring Europe and visiting Alex & Lindsey
at a spa getting a massage

F) TV shows I watch:
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
One Tree Hill
Desperate Housewives
Dexter
Heroes

Check out the artist John Mark McMillan and have a fantastic Wednesday!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

i want you to know that my life is now complete.

the PRIDE field. yes!!