I'm baaaack!
I survived another year of teaching and fell even more head-over-heels in LOVE with my job. I'm about to begin a summer job working for my school district. I'll be working on an GREAT team that supports new teachers.
In August, I'll begin another great year in 7th grade math. Yeah, you know you like them square roots.
You don't really want to read about how much I love my job...the crazy coworkers who have become a second family, the lifetime original movie drama, how I've discovered my passion for the Gulfton community or Hot Fries.
You want to hear about my failed attempts on eHarmony and my crazy adventures in Austin last weekend. I drove up to Austin because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to my bestie of the last two years. I'm still not ready.
HK is all of my Type A crazy with an extra dose of motivation and kindness. Without her I would not have made it to the end of November of my first year, let alone this far.
Currently listening to:
*"Call Your Girlfriend" - Robyn...yeah, Fembots have feelings too. I'm all about Katy Perry, Gaga, Ke$ha but the radio seriously needs to get in on Robyn's new stuff. Show her some love!
1 comment:
I'm just glad that navy socks isn't in the not sexy portion.
THAT is an improvement lovey!!
Post a Comment