I am resisting the urge to insert a YouTube video here. I should write about what's new with me in a non-cryptic or vague way. It seems I am going through a bout of depression. That's a nice label to slap on a month of second-guessing and negative thoughts. It's a diagnosis that concisely tells people I am struggling to function normally, that I am having a hard time getting simple tasks done. The three syllables attempt at explaining that all-to-frequently, self-loathing, stressed-out, fearful, horrible thoughts cross my mind and leave me detached, wondering if this is going to last for just awhile or if it will morph into what plagues members of my family.
I press on with prayers for understanding/faith/perseverance.The love and support from friends comforts me. They remind me to go to class, finish work, and more importantly RELY and REST in Christ. Their frienship alone is a huge blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment