Sunday, February 8, 2009

Would you make me #1 on your playlist?

I just can't post 25 things on Facebook. I'm afraid of what everyone will think. (Somehow I feel posting them here is less invasive - even though people have theoretically any easier chance of finding me on here than on Facebook. At least this is not as publicized. )

1. It takes me many times of readjusting my alarm clock before I will get out of bed.

2. I hate that I can't just spring to life with a smile on my face in the mornings.

3. As a pre-teen I dreamed about attending Julliard for acting or UT for tennis.

4. I've only played tennis a handful of times.

5. "He's Just Not That Into You" adds humor to a conundrum I've found myself in too many times.

6. I'm going to be a bride's maid for the first time in June 2010 for a dear friend I've had since 6th grade. We used to play the game Life for hours and even now still enjoy it.

7. I am going to be teacher really soon and it scares me though I know it is what I am supposed to do.

8. I am in the Advertising capstone class. It meets Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 4:30-6:30. I found out recently that because it is not a "minor" but an "emphasis" it will not be on my official degree - or really anywhere. 4 Advertising classes and nothing to show for it. Thank you OU.

9. I convinced my retailing group and business capstone group to research Whole Foods. Having the same focus for two of the 4 group projects I'm in this semester makes it easier.

10. I sleep with socks on 95% of the time. I have poor circulation and my feet are cold most of the time.

11. My best friends are spread out in New York, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Texas, Scotland, and Turkey. I think about them every day and fill their inboxes with my ramblings.

12. I am going to see Adele live on March 14th and I can't wait!

13. I attend a very small southern Baptist church in the middle of Oklahoma and I love it. "The Lord Jesus Christ is going to save you from the fiery pits of HELL if you beg for salvation - to be FREE from the bondage of sin." I sincerely love going. I know it's weird and old fashioned but it makes faith simple for me and I find that comforting.

14. My current favorite song is "Starstruck" by Lady Gaga.

15. I live with a gorgeous gay man who treats me with more respect and grace than I deserve. He just cooked me delicious tortellini.

16. My favorite lady celebrities are: Tina Fey, Gillian Anderson, Hillary Clinton, America Ferrera and Adele.

17. Yes, I put down Twilight to read Hillary's autobiography, Living History.

18. My top favorite gentlemen celebrities are: Barack Obama, David Duchovny, Jack Black, Greg Grunberg and Stephen Jenkins.

19. I had hermit crabs as pets when I was little and I named them after boys I had crushes on.

20. I have recently discovered that I am shoes over bags girl.

21. I like lighting incense from time to time.

22. I'm currently listening to MGMT, "Time to Pretend". It puts me in a good mood.

23. Over the break I found my middle school Thespian 'black book' containing all of my scripts for various competitions. It is so embarrassingly hilarious.

24. For a long time I couldn't imagine myself being anything other than a successful actress. I read methods of acting by dead Russian theorists and would journal as different characters to get into the "zone". ha

25. I talk to myself when I'm driving.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I read Living History in the summer that I graduated from high school. I am interested to see these thespian journals. This is a whole other realm that I've not a clue about missy.