- "Faith" ~ Jason Upton
- "Keep Breathing" ~ Ingrid Michaelson
- "Your Love (String Mix)" ~ Bluetree
- "Her Morning Elegance" ~ Oren Lavie
HOWEVER, the first minute of "Your Love (String Mix)" pretty much sums everything up. Oh, but wait Katherine, you're lyric happy and there are not any words in the first minute of that song. Oh, my dear ones, there is so much more than words in that minute of music. That minute is why I love playing clarinet, it is why I love music at all. Passionate. Full. Captivating. Comforting. When I listen to that part, I feel it's God's way of being with me in one of the most intimate ways. This sentiment to me is similar to telling a close friend how you are hurting and listening to them try and make you feel better when really all you need is for them to hold you for awhile. God holds my heart with music.
Sometimes all we can do is keep breathing and rest in His grace. We are but fools (Proverbs 26:11) how are we to have all the answers or solutions? We must seek out His will in everything.
So I'm resting and rejoicing in the hope and faith that I have in Him and in His eternal Kingdom (Revelation 7:14-17) because that is the only place where I find joy. And what amazing joy it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment